Friday, September 2, 2011

Please help us Shower Debby with Thoughts and Prayers and Cards

About a month ago, one of our SAS4Kids team members, Debby Walker, was in an accident and sustained severe head trauma. After she came out of her coma she has had amnesia. She is slowly remembering things including how much she loves stamping and being on her design teams.  She is having motor skill issues as well and has started physical therapy.
Let’s shower her with thoughts and prayers and cards and let her know all of us are wishing her well. Here is her address:
Debby Walker
1805 Brownstone Blvd #301
Toledo OH 43614
I know stampers and crafters are giving and loving people and I hope you can take the time to send up some positive thoughts and then send Debby a card- just say you are an on line friend from Send a Smile 4 Kids.
Stamping smiles for Debby, Karen

5 comments:

  1. Debby, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG debby is on my dt and this is the first ive known, i wandered what had happened and emailed this explains it, gosh i do hope she is ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no,poor debbie,she is one talented lady and is on our team as sandra said,oh gosh,tell her we are all thinking of her hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Karen, Will do, God willing this week praying for her, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, hi there...I just saw this post as I am just visiting here for the first time. Are things any better for Debby? I was just in a car accident myself a few weeks ago and know how scary it is. I do hope she is getting better. Can you let me know. I just want to know what to put in the card.
    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment! We had to add Comment Moderation and Word Verification because of spammers. Thanks for your understanding.