Sunday, February 6, 2022

 Happy Valentine’s Day + partial 2021 recap

 I hope love is the air wherever you are! Click over to our challenge blog to check out all the January Valentine’s entries, and also take a look at our new challenge—it’s sure to put a “spring” in your step!

 

Did 2021 seem to go by in a blur to you? It sure seemed that way to me. Thanks to generous cardmaking friends, I received more than 3,000 donated cards this year, and shipped 3,300+ cards to hospitalized children. That’s a new record number for me! I have opened envelopes and boxes from more than fifty donors from across the US and Canada, from regulars as well as one-time contributors. The packages contained one or two cards to more than 200. All our volunteer shippers have enjoyed spreading the smiles across the country. It’s really quite amazing, and every card sent is very much appreciated! 

 

Thank you all for your support and I hope to see you join our latest challenge!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment! We had to add Comment Moderation and Word Verification because of spammers. Thanks for your understanding.